These terms apply whenever you visit Gaynet. If you do not fully agree with these terms, you must leave this site now.
- gaynet.ch ("Gaynet", the Service) ist a community platform for adult homo- and bisexual men of 18 years or older. All other persons are not permitted to use Gaynet.
- The Service is offered without any warranties. We reserve the right to change the extent and availability of the service at any time without prior notice.
- You are using the Service at your own risk. Under no circumstance will you hold us liable for any information or communication you receive from other users of Gaynet. You agree to resolve any disputes with other users on your own, without any help from us. We never disclose any personal information about a user to another user or his attorney, only to authorities with proper legitimation.
- We cannot guarantee that the age a user entered in his profile, classifieds, chat, or online list is correct. It is solely the user's responsibility to ensure that his partners are of legal age.
- Every user is responsible for his postings according to Applicable Law. Your homepage (profile), your texts and images can be viewed worldwide. By uploading you state that you are in possession of all relevant rights to the material you upload. Your uploads may be subject to approval by an administrator. In the open areas you are not allowed to upload sexually explicit materials or images of children, genitals, sperm or obscene contents (even if they are drawings/mangas of such kind). You are never allowed to upload images that depict sexual acts with children, animals, urination/scat or violance, or buy/sell drugs or medicals, including Canabis and Viagra. We reserve the right to delete or move to the restricted area any material we find unsuitable without notice or compensation. The User undertakes and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Alcontex and its employees at all times against all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, expenses, demands, liabilities, losses and damages whatsoever including without limitation for defamation, infringement of intellectual property rights, property damage or pecuniary losses howsoever arising which Alcontex, its employees or any person may sustain, incur, suffer or pay arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service by the User or any act or omission of the therefore.
- Please be nice and polite to other users and obey to the rules of the Netiquette. Mass e-mail and mass instant messages (spam) are not allowed.
- It is not allowed to post commercial ads or links on your personal home page, or to advertise commercial goods or websites by instant messages. We offer several banner programs for commercial advertising on Gaynet.
- The responsibility for the contents of a banner ad and the target site is solely with the advertiser. We are not responsible for the contents of external websites we place hyperlinks to.
- The Pro Member Area is only accessible for adults after presenting ID or credit card. In this area, users may exchange sexually explicit materials. You may only apply for Pro membership if you wish to view such materials, and if you are allowed to do so by law and community. You may not disclose any of these materials to minors. If a Pro member abuses the system or disturbs the Volano chat, Alcontex can terminate Pro membership of that user without notice and without compensation.
- In the case of abuse we closely cooperate with the authorities and upon request disclose to authorities information that can lead to the identification of the user, including IP address, log files and time information, and e-mail addresses.
- To terminate your membership, you must delete your profile using the link in 'my profile'. Due to abuse, Alcontex ignores all requests by e-mail to delete a profile or terminate a membership.
- If you would like to report contents that you think are unlawful, please click here to contact us
- Last update: March 04, 2005. Alcontex may change these terms without notice. The current version of these terms and conditions is available under http://www.gaynet.ch/gaynet/about/agb.